Monday, April 25, 2011

Search Engine of Mind and Heart

He who does not meditate acts as one who never looks into the mirror and so does not bother to put himself in order, since he can be dirty without knowing it. The person who meditates and turns his thoughts to God who is the mirror of the soul, seeks to know his defects and tries to correct them, moderates himself in his impulses and puts his conscience in order. -- Saint Pio of Pietrelcina

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit. -- 2 Corinthians 3:18

Father in heaven, you are the mirror of my soul!

Whenever I fail to put into practice all the words I have received from you, I am easily convicted and my conscience bothers me. This is because your words have become the greatest treasures of my life and only by being a doer of your word will I be blessed.

Please forgive me from all my sins and fill me with the most Holy Spirit so that I may continue to be transformed into the same image of your son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in whom you are well pleased.

All these I humbly ask and pray In Jesus Name. Amen.


"Anyone who listens to the word
but does not do what it says 
is like a man who looks at his face 
in a mirror."
James 1:23