Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No Fear of Sin

"See, you are well! Sin no more, 
that nothing worse befall you."
John 5:14

Never rise from the table without having given thanks to the Lord. If we act in this way we need have no fear of the wretched sin of gluttony. -- St. Pio of Pietrelcina

There will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing." (Ezekiel 47:12)

Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea; though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult. (Psalm 46:2-3).


Father in heaven, please forgive me for I have sinned.

All are going well for me because of the grace and mercy of your son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sin so that nothing worse shall befall upon me.

I pray for your people especially those who became victims of calamities and wars. Though all these things must come to pass, be in their midst and help them in their times of distress.

Thank you for all the good works that you have done. May you continue to be with me all the time through Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with you now and forever. Amen.



God is in the midst of her, 
she shall not be moved; 
God will help her right early.
Psalm 46:5