Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SAINT AUGUSTINE


TRAVEL

We know we are traveling together. If our pace is slow, go on ahead of us. We won't envy you but rather will seek to catch up with you. However, if you consider us capable of a quicker pace, run along with us. There is only one goal, and we are all anxious to reach it....some at a slow pace and others at a fast pace. Let everyone's sighs be uttered in longing for Christ. Let us run to Him and cry out for Him. -- St Augustine

The road of life in the world begins and ends with Christ. 
His Spirit that dwells within us keeps us one with Him as a child of God. 
Author 


Lord Jesus, I long for you who is king and savior! I travel the road of life with you by my side each day. In times of troubles, I cry out to you knowing and believing that it is only you who can save me and no one else. In you, I have found peace, joy and love. As you have promised, may this journey of mine always be full and complete.


ANSWERED PRAYER

When I am completely united to you, there will be no more sorrow or trials; entirely full of you, my life will be complete. -- St. Augustine






Entries: 11/27/11-5:46AM; 12/26/12-7:44AM